BREAKING: Sydney Sweeney SUDDENLY calls off wedding to Jonathan Davino as they run into ‘major problems’ after she discovers he has ….

Sydney Sweeney and her fiancé Jonathan Davino have called off their wedding as the couple faces “major issues” in their relationship, a source told Us Weekly.

“Sydney and Jonathan have been having major issues but are not fully split,” the insider said on Wednesday.

“Things are not great right now, but they aren’t throwing in the towel yet. They are working on their relationship but have called off the wedding for now.”

The source went on to share that all wedding plans have since come “to a halt” and they “aren’t having further discussions about it.”

Sydney Sweeney called off her wedding to fiancé Jonathan Davino, a source claimed. Sydney Sweeney / Instagram

“Sydney and Jonathan have been having major issues but are not fully split,” the insider told Us Weekly Wednesday. Getty Images for Hulu

Sweeney and Davino, who began dating in 2018, were “supposed to get married this spring.”

“Sydney wanted to cancel everything and couldn’t handle the stress,” the insider shared.

Sweeney’s “extremely busy” career allegedly “caused tension” in their romance.

“Sydney is really focused on her career. Jonathan wishes they were able to spend more quality time together,” the source continued.

Sweeney and Davino were “supposed to get married this spring.” Getty Images

However, the source said Sweeney “couldn’t handle the stress” and “wanted to cancel everything.” sydney_sweeney/Instagram

“Things are also always tense between them when she is promoting a movie because she has to give her full attention to the project, and people always speculate about their relationship and Sydney being close to her costars,” the insider went on.

They also noted that “it’s a tough dynamic for Jonathan.”

Representatives for the “Euphoria” actress did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.

Sweeney, 27, sparked breakup rumors earlier this month when it was reported that she had been living apart from Davino, 41, for nearly a month.

The insider also noted that Sweeney’s “extremely busy” career has been an issue for the couple. GC Images

“Jonathan wishes they were able to spend more quality time together,” the source added. GC Images

Sweeney first sparked breakup rumors after it was reported she had been living apart from Davino for nearly a month. Sydney Sweeney / Instagram

However, Davino was seen at Sweeney’s $6 million Los Angeles mansion later that week.

Sweeney fueled the rumors on Tuesday when fans noticed the “Once Upon a Time in Hollywood” star deleted a picture of the businessman from her Instagram.

The original photo, which was posted around New Year’s 2025, showed her kissing her fiancé while surrounded by friends. Davino had his hand placed on Sweeney’s backside as he dipped her.

The pair were last photographed together on Jan. 20 during her time off from filming “The Housemaid.”

Related Posts

SAD NEWS: 20 minutes ago in New Mexico, ‘Narcos: Mexico’ Actor Manuel Masalva suddenly fell into a coma after suffering from a bacterial infection, his family confirmed that he had…. see more

“Narcos: Mexico” actor Manuel Masalva is in a medically induced coma after contracting a “very aggressive” bacterial infection while on vacation. “My brother is fighting for his life far away…

Read more

BREAKING NEWS : Barack Obama has “broken his silence” with a shockingly honest confession about the state of his marriage to Michelle: “It’s really hard, like….see more

Barack Obama made a shockingly honest admission about the state of his marriage to Michelle Obama. “I was in a deep deficit with my wife,” Barack, 63, told Hamilton College…

Read more

SAD NEWS: 20 minutes ago in Texas, Catherine Zeta-Jose revealed the heartbreaking news confirming that her husband, former actor Michael Douglas, had… read more

A 55-year-old Catherine Zeta-Jones uploaded a black-and-white nude photo of herself posing in front of a bathroom mirror to commemorate her and her husband, Michael Douglas, shared birthday. “In my birthday suit! I…

Read more

Kim Kardashian tried to contact Bianca Censori after hearing that Bianca had split from Kanye West, but the response Kim received was… see more

Kim Kardashian reached out to Bianca Censori as soon as she heard the Australian model had split from Kanye West. However, the architect “ignored” Kardashian’s attempt to connect, a source…

Read more

Tom Cruise emotionally ‘breaks silence’ on tragic death of ‘Top Gun’ co-star Val Kilmer: “My friend, I thought it would be nice if we had a moment together, but you left me and….see more

Tom Cruise emotionally paid tribute to his “Top Gun” co-star Val Kilmer after the latter died from pneumonia earlier this week. “I’d like to honor a dear friend of mine,…

Read more

Tom Hanks’ daughter, E.A. Hanks, has revealed in a new memoir her childhood was “riddled with chaos, violence, deprivation” and her obsession with her father who…. see more

Elizabeth Hanks, the daughter of Tom Hanks and first wife Samantha Lewes, opened up about her turbulent childhood and complex relationship with her mother in her new book, “The 10: A Memoir of…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *