BREAKING NEWS: Selena Gomez fans are horrified after discovering her fiancé Benny Blanco’s “unbelievable” habit at the Golden Globes…see more

Selena Gomez fans were not impressed on Sunday evening when they spotted her fiancé Benny Blanco’s ‘nasty’ habit during their appearance at the 2025 Golden Globe Awards.

The 32-year-old actress, who was praised for her wholesome reaction when she lost out on a gong to Emilia Pérez costar Zoe Saldana, cozied up to Benny, 36, throughout the ceremony and the pair looked more loved up than ever.

But the happy couple found themselves in the spotlight when host Nikki Glaser made a rather awkward joke about their relationship during her opening monologue at the annual ceremony, which took place at The Beverly Hilton.

‘Selena Gomez is here, double nominee tonight for Emelia Perez and Only Murders, and she’s here tonight with her new fiancé Benny Blanco,’ Nikki, 40, said.

As the audience applauded the famous couple, the comedian then added: ‘And Benny Blanco is here because of the genie who granted him that wish, man, lucky guy!’

Selena could be seen laughing awkwardly as Benny kissed her shoulder, before Nikki told them: ‘I love you,’ before moving on with her speech.

However, eagle-eyed viewers noticed something very specific about music producer Benny – and rushed to X, formerly known as Twitter, to comment.

‘#breakingnews Benny Blanco chewing gum with an open mouth at the Golden Globes,’ one person posted.

Another person wrote: ‘Benny Blanco nasty chewing gum with an open mouth at the Golden Globes.’

A third user commented: ‘Benny Blanco chewing gum with his mouth open omg I feel SICK.’

And a fourth added: ‘@selenagomez tell Benny Blanco to stop chewing gum with his mouth open yuck!! #GoldenGlobes.’

Following the ceremony, Selena and Benny headed to a Golden Globes afterparty at Spago in Beverly Hills.

Continuing the celebrations at the Californian restaurant, they were joined by Nicole Avant, and Co-CEO of Netflix Ted Sarandos.

Selena changed into her second outfit of the night, opting for an oversized satin blazer with a black bandeau dress.

She added a pop of color with a slick of red lipstick and styled her hair into classy Old Hollywood style waves.

Earlier in the evening, the actress looked radiant in a baby blue Prada gown that featured an off-the-shoulder neckline and a Cinderella skirt.

Selena was nominated for two awards at the 82nd Golden Globes – best performance by a female actor in a supporting role for Emilia Pérez and best performance by a female actor in a television series for Only Murders in the Building.

Sadly, she lost out on the first accolade to her Emilia Pérez costar Zoe Saldana, and the second to Hacks actress Jean Smart.

Elsewhere, Selena’s engagement ring sparked a humorous reaction from Martin Short at the Golden Globes last night.

Video of the moment, posted by E! News to X, showed Short, 74, pretending to pull the glittering ring off her finger after Selena first presented her hand to him.

After several playful yanks, he proceeded to proudly admire the marquise ring.

Related Posts

SAD NEWS: 30 minutes ago, White House Secretary Karoline Leavitt confirmed that President TRUMP was poisoned, his health is very critical and he may have….

SAD NEWS: White House Confirms President Trump Poisoned, Health in Critical Condition Washington, D.C. — In a shocking turn of events, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt confirmed just 30…

Read more

SAD NEWS: 30 minutes ago, White House Secretary Karoline Leavitt confirmed that President TRUMP was poisoned, his health is very critical and he may have….

SAD NEWS: White House Confirms President Trump Poisoned, Health in Critical Condition Washington, D.C. — In a shocking turn of events, White House Press Secretary Karoline Leavitt confirmed just 30…

Read more

ÚLTIMA HORA: Hace 30 minutos, una fuente de la Casa Blanca reveló que la salud del presidente había sufrido un grave incidente y que… El rumor se extendió aún más cuando el vicepresidente J.D. Vance dijo que estaba listo para intervenir si ocurría una “terrible tragedia”.

ÚLTIMA HORA: La Casa Blanca, en crisis: la crisis de salud del presidente genera rumores de intervención de J.D. Vance Washington, D.C. — En un acontecimiento que ha sacudido a…

Read more

BREAKING NEWS: 30 minutes ago, a source inside the White House revealed that the President’s health had encountered a major incident and he had…, the rumor spread even more when Vice President JD Vance said he was ready to intervene if there was a “terrible tragedy”.

BREAKING NEWS: White House in Turmoil as President’s Health Crisis Sparks JD Vance Intervention Rumors Washington, D.C. — In a development that has shaken the political establishment, a source inside…

Read more

BBC NEW: Actor Danny DeVito donated $10,000 to Gavin Newsom’s ballot committee to allow voters to pass new California maps and stop Donald Trump from stealing the 2026 midterm elections and got into a tense confrontation with his close friend Arnold Schwarzenegger just because…

NEW: Danny DeVito Donates $1,000 to Gavin Newsom’s Ballot Measure to Block Trump’s 2026 Election Plans Hollywood veteran Danny DeVito has once again put himself at the center of America’s…

Read more

BREAKING: A federal appeals court says President Trump exceeded his presidential powers with several of his tariffs. The judges added that the tariffs could be upheld during the trial and Trump would be subject to…

BREAKING: Federal Appeals Court Rules Trump Overstepped Powers with Tariffs – But They Stay in Place for Now In a dramatic legal development, a federal appeals court has ruled that…

Read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *